Help us further the vegan cause by writing high quality guest posts on our Inspiration page HERE. We're searching for vegans who want to have their unique writing featured on our website.
What's in it for You?
- If you have your own website, YouTube channel, social media accounts, etc., then you can link back to your sites at the bottom of the article you write for us.
- An invitation to join our affiliate program (from August 2019)
- Show off your writing skills by getting your high quality content in front of our visitors.
- Receive a one-time use 20% discount code for Vegan Original.
- Help to make a difference by writing what you're passionate about: veganism!
What Topics Should You Write About?
- Be creative! We accept most vegan topics, but we are especially keen to publish articles about vegan clothing. Some ideas or posts we'd be happy to feature include: 'Why Organic Cotton?', 'Why Vegan Slogan Wear Matters', 'Top Vegan Organisations', 'Top Vegan Celebrities', 'Top Vegan UK Cities', 'Benefits of Veganism', and so on.
- If you write an article about vegan gift ideas, apparel, or any other products we sell, we can only link to products on Vegan Original. For inspiration on these types of post, please see Top 10 Funny Vegan T-Shirts and 5 Vegan T-Shirts for Your Summer Wardrobe. We're unable to post any articles promoting other vegan gift or apparel brands.
Although we accept posts from vegan food bloggers, we don't publish vegan recipes, because we are a clothing brand. We may, however, accept some vegan food articles that are related to our products and designs (for example, a blog post about the benefits of avocado can be linked to our 'Smashed It' Avocado and AvoCuddle t-shirts.)
- Articles must be a minimum of 500 words. Longer articles are more likely to be accepted.
- All submitted content must be unique. (Do not duplicate content from yours or anyone else's websites.)
- If you have your own website, we require you to add a link back to Vegan Original's home page (https://www.veganoriginal.co.uk/) and/or to your blog post once it is published.
- By submitting an article, you give Vegan Original the right to edit, publish, and share the article on our website as well as on social media accounts.
- Please keep your writing style fun, friendly, and appropriate for a general audience. If you're unsure, please check out our existing posts to get an idea of our website's tone.
- Please accurately reference your articles where necessary.
- We reserve to right to reject or remove any articles for any reason at any time.
- Vegan Original cannot be held liable for any legal issues that may arise from publishing your content.
How to Submit a Guest Post:
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your ideas for a blog post. We'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible to let you know if we think it would be a good match for our blog.